The Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC) is seeking proposals from qualified firms to provide branding, marketing, communications and website services for the organization. Successful Offerors will demonstrate an ability to provide all of the following: branding, marketing, media support services, advertising in multiple forums including but not limited to digital, print, radio, and television.
Scope of Work
MCEDC seeks the following services:
• Assist MCEDC clarify, define and come to consensus on its brand DNA, brand values, brand positioning, key messages, and target audiences.
• Develop an overall marketing plan that positions Montgomery County as the location of choice for businesses in select industry sectors.
• Develop strategic marketing communications to support MCEDC in promoting events, initiatives, programs, and brand promotion.
• Provide graphic design services and production for advertising and communication materials.
• Develop and execute media strategies; oversee services provided by advertising media.
• Design, update, and maintain the MCEDC website.
• Build MCEDC’s digital presence, including the MCEDC website and any social media sites maintained by MCEDC.
• Create content and develop creative strategies to promote MCEDC’s key messages and communications online.
To learn more, please visit Request for Proposal (RFP) for Marketing, Communications, and Website Services
For questions and answers regarding the Marketing, Communications, and Website Services RFP, please click here.
Proposals should be no longer than 15 pages (including costs and references) and must be submitted by 5:00 pm, June 24, 2016.